End-to-end encryption for Gmail (for now)
- Real end-to-end encryption: When sending an email, encrypted contents will be created in your browser, and when reading emails, encrypted contents will be decrypted in your browser. Even Google won't have access to encrypted contents. Please note that this does not mean that email headers or the email subject are encrypted. Encrypted contents will be attached to a regular email message as a file.
- Uses only the webcrypto API for cryptographic operations
- It uses proper Public key cryptography. No more texting encryption passwords. Just add your contact's public key once and send secure emails without hassle. Secure messages will also be digitally signed to assure integrity of messages.
- No certificates, no certificate authorities, no fees. You will be your own authority.
- Easy key management. Keys will be automatically stored in Google drive. You will not need to manually copy your keys from one system to another.
- Uses only the official Google API to access your Google/Gmail accounts